Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Power of music - Aashiqui 2

I am a kind of a person who likes movies with heavy beat songs, high voltage fights and powerful dialogues but after a long time I was deceived by this movie which completely impressed me and influenced me by its slow pace and scintillating music and that movie was Aashiqui2. Congratulations to the director and makers of the movie. I just feel like saying, "Main aashique tho nahin.... magar aashiqui2... jabse dekha maine tujko mujko aashiqui hogayee".
 
The movie was completely against my taste and I had even decided that I would not be going for the movie. But my trainer in the gym gave a superb review about the movie and its music. He marketed the movie for me and I was sold for it. Finally, I made up my mind to watch the movie and I was just bowled out. The young actors with their innocent acting and the gripping background score sandwiched with situational songs completely drove me into the film. I had no clue as to what the time was and how much time had gone by as I was watching the movie. Probably the story wasn't that great in terms of twists and suspense or surprises but there was one element of the story that carried the entire film on its shoulders and that was LOVE. Love means to care for each other irrespective of every other constraint. This feeling was perfectly showcased by both Aditya Roy Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor towards each other.
 
Last but not the least, I need to talk about the music of the movie. The first song itself was damn amazing. The same song gets repeated in the female voice after sometime and Shreya Goshal has done a great job adding every bit of emotion to the song. When the hero says to the heroine that she had sung his own song far better than him in the movie, I didn't believe it but after I downloaded and started listening to the songs, every time I listened to that song there were tears in my eyes. This was one of the few times in my life that I was moved by a song for the feel it was sung in. All credits to the music director and the singers. I would definitely recommend everyone to watch this movie without any expectations but only to feel the power of music and the power of love but one cautionary statement from my side. Please go along with your spouse or would-be or lover else you will have an embarrassing time like me if you go single only to find couples around you completely involved in the movie. Do pass on your reviews about the movie on is.mohanbn@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment